68% of all blankets tested failed basic safety checks during our testing event

We know that there are still thousands more in people's homes throughout the Nottinghamshire. Two Nottinghamshire residents lost their lives last winter due to fires started by faulty electric blankets and we want to try and stop this happening again.

Our materials are free of charge and aim to spread the message of the dangers of electric blankets and what to look out for when buying new blankets.

Download a pdf copy of it here.


 
Safety warning